In September 2016, over 8,000 corporate banking leaders, decision makers, and experts will be attending Sibos, the world’s premier financial services event organized by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
The theme for this year’s conference is Transforming the Landscape. As part of this theme, the three-day event will cover a host of topics, including:
- Evolving payments and securities industry trends
- Opportunities and challenges in technology
- The impact of disruptive competition on the financial landscape
- The latest from the financial compliance
Zafin at Sibos
Zafin is excited to be participating at Sibos again this year where we will be covering how technology can help make the business of transaction banking better for both clients and banks. We will be on-site to help provide expertise on:
- How banks can use technology to optimize the role of product and client management
- Help individual banks identify the quantity of revenue leakage they face – and how to plug that leak
- Effectively managing change
We’re also excited to discuss how Zafin is working to help banks gear up for the API-enabled digital future of banking. Come see us at Stand B78 for more information.
The Zafin team at Sibos includes:
- Robert Poirier, CEO – Europe
- John Kohari, CEO – Americas
- Christopher Kenney, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing
- Linda Wade, Account Director – Nordics
- Mohit Aiyar, Vice President – Solutions
- Ghela Boskovich, Director, Global Strategic Business Development
Two members of the Zafin team at Sibos will be speaking at the event.
- On September 28th, please join Ghela Boskovich as she moderates a session called “How to make wiser decisions and future proof your organizations through inclusion of diverse perspectives”
- On September 29th, please join Robert Poirier as he speaks to the four key “ingredients” transaction bankers need to be succesful in 2020.
Schedule your spot now to learn how much revenue your bank may be leaking with our Revenue Leakage Calculator for corporate banking. Our Sibos team will reach out with you to set up a convenient, 30 minute time slot that is mutually convenient.