miRevenue is a lightweight, 100% Java-based, service-oriented architecture (SOA)-enabled, system- and database-agnostic appliance that works alongside your core system, transaction systems and other internal systems. miRevenue helps financial services providers drive revenue growth, increase transparency, and improve operational efficiency across their lines of business.
We start by extracting product and pricing information from those systems into miRevenue’s separate innovation layer with a one-time Extract, Transform and Load process. miRevenue compiles this information into one central location, offering the ability to create and price products based on the entire customer relationship.
Using miRevenue’s business rules, Product Managers configure and launch products and pricing themselves, from relationship pricing to product bundles – all with no IT interaction required.
Based on those business rules, miRevenue makes the necessary calculations and returns the updated data to the respective systems in a regular, two-way exchange. Your internal systems then push the updated information to customer-facing channels.
- Multi-threaded, n-tier Java/J2EE application
- Supports full service-oriented architecture
- Metadata-driven rules engine
- Out-of-the-box services for integration
- Previous interfaces with a range of legacy systems, including Hogan, Flexcube, SAP, Avaloq, Orbitech, Oracle AR, Siebel, CTL Prime, Base24, HPS, LDAP, Ab Initio, smart card systems, internet banking systems, and payment systems
- MQ series and JMS bus attachable
- Clustered, high-availability server deployment
- Throughput scales linearly with hardware
- Tailored user interface, as needed
- Works with any operation system that supports Java/J2EE – currently in use on Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX
- Works with any SQL database that supports JDBC – currently in use on Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 and more
- Works with any J2EE application server – currently in use on WebSphere, Web Logic, JBoss and more
- A granular security module, implemented outside the application, manages access control, service execution and data security