Relationship Banker: Journal of Product and Pricing Lifecycle Management is Zafin’s quarterly publication for the financial services industry, delivering compelling thought leadership, emerging trends and tangible best practices.
Geared towards executive-level decision makers at financial institutions around the world, the Journal provokes strategic thinking in the areas of product innovation, customer centricity and revenue enhancement – all delivered in an engaging, approachable format.
To view the Journal online, please register for your complimentary subscription.
The Journal goes mobile
As a Journal subscriber, enjoy complete Journal access and other value-added content on your Apple or Android device – ideal for tablet reading! Simply search for ‘Zafin’ to download the app.
- Leveraging analytics
- Orchestrating onboarding
- Managing offers, contracts, and rates
for corporate clients
- The future of payments and the convergence
of payment hubs and billing systems
- CIO trends
- Cloud strategy, maximizing CRM,
and monetizing mobile
- From spaghetti to lasagna
Simplifying Banking: Revenue Enhancement with Product Innovation and Fee-Based Services
- ‘Just for me’ products and rates
- Customer experience and profitability
- Community banking strategies
- ROI of pricing and billing innovation
- Rethinking the offering
- Product suitability and fee transparency
- Serving the Mass Affluent market
- IBM Watson and decision science
- Unlocking the Power of Compliance Data
- Influencing Customer Behaviour
- Becoming a Customer-Centric Bank
- ROI of Bank-Wide Loyalty
- End-to-End Revenue Enhancement
- Realizing Transaction Banking Revenue Growth
- Fixing the Plumbing
- Product Catalog: The Next Frontier for Innovation
Questions? Forgot username/password?
For more information about the Journal, or if you have forgotten your username/password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.