For corporate banking
Today’s corporate bank faces a slurry of challenges: pressure to comply with tightening regulations, the need to enhance profitability, and the ability to deliver customer-first products and services.
Zafin’s Client Offer Management will help you overcome manual processes to improve your ability to serve corporate clients.
Revenue leakage for cash management
Revenue leakage can be a chronic killer of cash management businesses – especially if you don’t realize how pervasive it is. Zafin’s revenue leakage calculator can run the numbers for your bank.
For the most common scenarios, the calculator yields an approximate leakage range of three to 12 percent of existing revenues. In other words, a $1 billion cash management business with an experience in line with these averages could be leaking anywhere from $30 to $120 million every year.
A best-in breed solution. Based on requirements gathered from existing cash management clients, industry trends, extensive domain expertise and partners.
Out-of-the-box, yet configurable. A pre-configured framework for typical client, pricing and billing processes.
An intuitive user experience. Simplify day-to-day functions for key business and operational roles, including Product Managers and Relationship Managers.
Faster, simpler, self-serve change management. Reduce or eliminate dependence on IT for ongoing change around business-as usual activities.
- Manage current and prospective clients
- Pre-defined client data models
- Define client groups and hierarchies
- Associate products with clients
- Configure workflows for key activities
- Search and filter
- Configure standard, exception, and promotional prices, and governance (fees and rates)
- Execute bulk/client-specific price reviews
- Fee transparency
- Peer client benchmarking
- Approvals and auditability
- Model client proposals
- Multi-deal options
- Approval workflow
- One-stop dashboard
Download your complimentary copy of the following resources related to improving your financial institution’s corporate banking business.
- Four arrows for your quiver: Building a successful cash management business: By packing these four key strategic arrows in their quiver, though, cash management businesses can position themselves to thrive through 2020 and beyond.
- Revenue leakage in cash management: Zafin recently undertook some research that revealed the most insidious characteristic of those pesky bucket holes: banks don’t often realize how numerous or big they actually are.
- Pricing Excellence in Corporate Banking: This white paper outlines the opportunity for commercial banks to leverage existing compliance spending for pricing – a crucial, but often-neglected discipline.
- The Role of a Pricing Strategy in Establishing a True Pricing Discipline: In this article, corporate banking professionals can learn how to devise a strategy to achieve pricing excellence.
Take the next step. Talk to Zafin today.
Start building stronger relationships with your clients like never before.