For retail banking
Zafin’s Relationship Analytics turns data into actionable insights, empowering Relationship Managers to identify customer behaviours and characteristics — and then make prescriptive recommendations to maximize product cross-sell, minimize channel costs, and enhance customer experience.
In conjunction with miRevenue for Retail Banking, business users can develop personalized offers for individual clients based on their value to the bank, and relationship managers can work with clients to reduce attrition and optimize their relationship by adding products, using lower-cost channels, and more.
- Deepen relationships by enhancing product cross-sell capabilities.
- Enhance the client experience by delivering personalized product offers.
- Increase retention by identifying and targeting clients exhibiting attrition risk behaviours.
- Minimize channels cost by identifying and incentivizing activity with lower-cost channels.
- Increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns with behavioural insights.
What is the Customer Relationship Score?
Zafin developed the Customer Relationship Score (CRS) to measure the breadth and profitability of customer relationships. The CRS ranges from 150 to 950 and is dependent on factors such as a customer’s account activity, the number of products they have with the bank, and their transaction patterns. The purpose of the CRS is to quantify the strength of the customer relationship in order for managers to respond to clients accordingly and develop more targeted product offerings.
Relationship Analytics further leverages the fee transparency made possible by miRevenue to influence changes in customer behaviour.
Zafin’s advanced, statistical models utilize big data and machine learning to deliver cutting-edge predictive capabilities. This translates into more informed offers with greater take-up, leading to happier customers and improved bottom lines.
Relationship Analytics is everything you love about miRevenue, but taken to the next level: Real Insights in Real Time.
- Relationship Analytics brings the future to your bank: This article from our Relationship Banker discusses how banks can utilize data to their advantage to build better relationships with customers, while enhancing revenue.
- Relationship Analytics brochure: Download our brochure to learn more about the features and benefits of Relationship Analytics.
- Relationship Analytics: Turning customer data into actionable insights: This ebook illustrates how a financial institution can effectively.
Take the next step. Talk to Zafin today.
Contact us to learn how Relationship Analytics can help you develop deeper, more personalized, and more profitable relationships with your clients.