Centralized pricing control
Increase the sophistication of pricing strategies by externalizing pricing calculations from core systems. A consistent pricing system of record substantiates rates and fees, supports internal and regulatory reviews and automates monitoring, tracking and governance.
Enable business users to create and change pricing propositions themselves quickly and easily.
Execute client-centric pricing strategies to acquire, deepen and retain client relationships.
Accelerate time to market by as much as 70% and reduce the cost of creating, changing and launching pricing propositions.
Enhance transparency around what a fee is, why it was charged, as well as why clients received a particular rate.
Create a solid pricing execution foundation, paving the way for the introduction of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning in the future.
Get up and running quickly and reduce TCO with a rapid, out-of-the-box SaaS deployment on the cloud using Microsoft Azure.
Conditional price determination
Configure relationship-based pricing based on a flexible array of attributes, client behaviours and required conditions.
- Import or configure standard base rates.
- Configure rate offsets, exceptions and validations.
- Create different rate plans for specific microsegments based on configurable attributes.
- Create a rules-based governance framework to track preferred rates against required conditions.
- Enable detailed audit trails with a change log.
- Changes and approvals by a set of authorized users are automatically logged.
- Configure standard fees and calculations.
- Create different price plans for specific microsegments based on configurable attributes.
- Create a rules-based governance framework to track fee waivers, discounts, rebates and reversals against required conditions.
- Enable fee transparency for both front-line staff and clients, with defined rationale and purpose.