Accenture & Zafin
Accenture and Zafin have been partners for several years and have delivered projects enabling banks worldwide to:
- Externalize product and pricing in the early phases of a core modernization program
- Banks can proactively plan and respond quickly to changes in market conditions in advance of completing the core modernization program through launching new products with relationship-based pricing capabilities
- Simplify their core technology stack by creating an architecture that externalizes product and pricing from core processing, keeping core systems simple and light, and giving Zafin’s product and pricing its proper place as an enterprise-level platform.
- Unify product and pricing execution and governance
- Banks can modernize their systems in phases, rolling out product information management, pricing execution and pricing governance in priority order for the market conditions, thereby reducing cost and simplifying core modernization projects significantly.
Accenture have a range of service accelerators to help progress any project and can quantify the costs saved by implementing and delivering Zafin’s centralized product catalog along with relationship-based pricing and personalized offers delivered to customers automatically.