Zafin is going to Amsterdam this month for Money 20/20 Europe! With over 6000 attendees from all parts of the financial sector, Money 20/20 Europe is the event to attend for those looking to connect with the latest and greatest in finance and technology.
Money 20/20 is not focused on where banking and finance have been, but rather where it’s going. It seeks to connect industry thought leaders and establish excellent networking opportunities so that financial industry professionals can prepare for the “future of money.”
We are excited to be part of this important conversation at Money 20/20 Europe, and look forward to connecting with professionals from across the financial industry, and sharing our own insights.
Our very own Meenaz Sunderji, Executive Vice President Global Partner Growth and Sales Strategy, will be attending Money 20/20 Europe. Here’s why he’s excited to be in Amsterdam next week:
“Money 20/20 is focused on the future, and that’s exactly why it’s important Zafin is in attendance. Our solutions help future-proof banks and enables them with technology to face the increasingly dynamic players in the financial industry. I look forward to connecting with thought leaders and being part of the great conversations that happen at Money 20/20.Meenaz Sunderji, EVP Global Partner Growth and Sales Strategy
Are you going to the Money 20/20 Europe and want to chat with us? We’re setting up meetings. Click the button below to set up a time! You’ll learn more about:
- Dynamic Pricing – simplified. Give your team the power to modify, test and execute unprecedented pricing strategies around fees and rates for retail or commercial products to unearth new revenue potential.
- Product Bundling – made easy. Create innovative, timely, revenue-driving bundles in a few easy steps, then execute them without engaging IT or touching the core.
- Microsegmentation – demystified. If you’re segmenting your clients by wealth or other historic metrics, you’re getting left behind. Segmenting by behavior allows you to drive more rewarding client action.
- Account Origination – digital and out of the box. Imagine a friction-free onboarding platform that delights your clients and saves you millions in middle-office processing. Zafin Origin is the world’s first FinTech ecosystem. It’s ready to scale from day one with a menu of key industry partnerships and services built-in to fulfill virtually any requirement.
- Analytics – boosted by AI. Through behavior analysis, identify or even anticipate client needs then surface relevant products tailored for them. An “aspirational” use case for many is reality with Zafin.
Need more info?
There’s a lot challenges facing financial institutions. With big tech increasingly entering the financial sphere with disruptive new products, it can sometimes difficult to keep up. For banks looking to remain nimble, partnering with FinTech companies is often the most effective, efficient solution.
That’s why the theme of Money 20/20 is so important. Thinking about “the future of money” is an important next step for financial institutions who are looking to break from an old-fashioned mentality about finances.
Banks are facing serious change, but can and will succeed when properly equipped with the right technology. And at Zafin, we want to show you how.
If you’re looking to chat, schedule a meeting with us at Money 20/20 Europe today! Spots are filling up quick, so act fast.