Get started quickly
How to participate in Zafin certifications
Review the certification offerings
Explore the learning paths for the certifications you are interested in. You will find details of what is required to become certified, including required courses and other prerequisites that may apply.
Take the self-learning track
Self-enroll and take self-learning courses at your own pace, including any prerequisites that may apply.
Take the assisted learning path
Self-enroll and take assisted learning courses by registering for the virtual classroom session that best fits your schedule. Make sure you have completed all prerequisites beforehand.
Get your certification
Self-enroll and take the exams when you are ready to complete your certification.
We offer certifications across the banking product lifecycle
This course is intended for learners focused on requirements and implementations. This certification is the first step towards the Zafin SaaS SME certification.
Learning pathThis certification includes the following set of courses:
- Developing Requirements – Self-learning
- Developing Requirements – Assisted learning session
- Developing Requirements – Test
Approximate DurationSelf-learning – 2 hours
Assisted learning sessions – 4 hours (2 hours per session)
Certification Test – 2 hours
- Zafin Requirements template
- Explore using the Commissions, Fees, Packages, Offers and Rewards requirements template.
- Several banking use cases will be reviewed, putting theory into practice.