Zafin is committed to protecting your personal information. We will only process personal information that we have collected from you with your consent, unless otherwise allowed or required by law. Where we collect personal information about you from you, you may have certain rights with respect to that information as explained below.
We may also process de-identified data which is provided to us by our customers. We only process that data as specified in the contracts with our customers and with the assurance from our customers that they have the legal authority to require that processing.
Since we do not attempt to re-identify that data, we may be unable to respond to requests related to that data.
Zafin applies up to date security policies and practices for the protection of information and regularly reviews its privacy and security practices to ensure that those practices will continue to be effective.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We receive de-identified data from our customers for processing and analysis. We analyze the data and do not attempt to re-identify any individuals in those data, and only provide the analyses to the customer that provided the data. We do not share either the data or the analyses with any other party.
- We will not sell or rent information collected by us from you to anyone without prior express consent from you.
- We will use your information to correspond with you if you have contacted us, if we have an existing relationship with you, or if we have a reasonable basis for communicating with you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to provide or enhance our services;
- Zafin only collects information about you on this Website that is provided to us by you when you use this Website. This includes technical information provided by your browser, as is the case with any Website, as well as information that you may choose to share with us by interacting with this Website. This may include emails that you send to us at the email addresses provided by this Website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may request to opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also make a request about your own data. We may have to ask you for information to verify your identity before we respond to requests about your data. You can make a request by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Website to:
- Request a description of what data we have about you, if any.
- Request a change or correction of data we have about you that you believe is in error.
- Request a deletion of data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Where we cannot or are not allowed to fulfill your request, we will provide an explanation to you.
While no system can be perfectly secure, we implement standard financial industry security precautions to provide end-to-end protection of personal and confidential information.
If you choose to submit confidential information or information about yourself to us via the web (such as applying for an open employment position), your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as resumes that may be submitted to us), that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https://” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
|Mail ||401 W. Georgia St., Suite 1701 |
Vancouver, British Columbia
Attention: Privacy Office
|Email || |